All about my favorite beauty products!
Today I am going to talk about some of my favorite #beauty products, those beloved items I will never fail to take on a short trip or an extended holiday.
First of all, I want to emphasize that I actually use those products, and it shows in the pictures. Those are much loved products, not ornaments or props I use to have perfect pictures!
When I go on a trip, I don’t exactly use a “vanity” because I am one of those who don’t like to carry huge makeup cases around (I do have a vanity, though). I use a small case or a makeup bag like this cool black one you can see above.
So here are those privileged products that I like to have with me:
– Volume Million Lashes Féline by L’Oréal. I bought it a few months ago and I am so pleased with it I wear it everyday. I like how it makes my lashes look great without too much effort. It’s all about the curved brush! I plan to try Volume Million Lashes Fatale next.
– Alien, perfume by Thierry Mugler. Someone said it’s a perfume for 45 y.o. ladies. Definitely not! It’s a great perfume for everyday use.
– Baby Lips by Maybelline moisturizing lip gloss “Pick-A- Boo”. I love it! It feels a little sticky like a sweet and it tastes like one too! It works better on my lips than a regular lip balm, which is why I ended leaving all my lip balms back home (I used to have 2 or 3 in my handbag).
– Organic rosehip oil from Holland & Barrett. Miranda Kerr says she uses rosehip oil on her skin so I decided to go for it. I don’t use it everyday, though. Just a few times a week, whenever I feel that my skin needs a bit of a boost.
– Gloss & Shock Power Quick dry by Jean-Claude Biguine. I like the texture of this nail polish. And it does keep its promises. I also like the fact that Biguine products are now available in most French supermarkets. It used to be hard to get them, you would have to go to large shops like Monoprix or find a local Biguine salon.
– Molten Metal nail paint by Barry M. – this one is called Bronze Bae. I keep coming to Barry M. nail polishes, though they usually don’t last very long on my nails. Barry M always have the best colours. I used to do nail “art” *ahum* with their products.
– Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret (my feel confident perfume). Hmmm. What a sexy perfume! And what a sillage! Maybe up to 5 feet.
– Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Brumisateur Hydratant Ultra Leger. I love how I can feel it penetrate my skin.
– Creme in Your Coffee – lipstick by MAC. Great shade. That’s the only lipstick I wear as I don’t like painting my lips that much.
– Rouge Automatique #602 by Guerlain. This one was a gift and I have had it for a long time. I love the gold packaging, it has a retro air to it. The shade is very similar to Creme in Your Coffee.
– Nude Magique CC Cream by L’Oréal. I don’t really use BBs and CCs but this is my must have to fight tiredness and the winter paleness as I don’t do fake tan.
– Tradition de Hammam with argan oil by Yves Rocher (nourishing body cream). I use it right after having a shower. It smells fresh and clean. Basically, you put it on and you feel ready to start a new day.
– Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique which is one of my favorite perfumes. I am not good at identifying notes but it smells somewhat exotic to me, which is why I enjoy wearing it over the summer. It’s a strange combination of youth and maturity, elegance and cheekiness that makes me addicted. I will probably still be using it when I am 50. 😀
You are wondering, where is her makeup? Well, I change so often it’s hard to decide which I would pack. I have a specific makeup routine at the moment, but it may be different next week.
What about you? Which beauty products would you never fail to pack up?
Featured image: Pinterest